Friday, August 6, 2010

Ending the week on a good note



So much for the new format.

This week was a wash, courtesy of computer issues. I fought them tooth and nail, but in the end had to concede that it was better for my blood pressure to just let this week go, buy a netbook till said issues were resolved, and start over on Monday, August 9th.

So for the past few days I've focused on talking with people and making jewelry.

And speaking of jewelry .. today would have been giveaway day. There are, in fact, a pair of earrings being given away - but it isn't happening here.

It's all going down over at The Girl In The Pink Wedding Dress blog.

I won't give away any details, but she and I will be teaming up over the next few weeks. It all starts today though - so mosey on over to her blog and discover what it's all about.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web Design by JoyfulRose