Friday, September 17, 2010

Catching up with Tracy and Shane


I am sure you remember the first couple I showcased a few weeks ago.

Tracy and Shane.

Less than 30 days to the big day now - and over the past few days Tracy has been emailing me with photos - and progress reports.

Here's what she shared:

What can I say? Its been a crazy summer!

Since we last spoke we've gotten all the girls dresses, finalized Shane's side of the bridal, ordered t-shirts for the ladies, and purchased their shoes (one of their gifts from us). We've set up the account at Menswarehouse and most of the guys have had their fittings. Picked up silk flower arrangements and ordered my bouquet with a local florist for pick up on the big day. Invites are out and waiting the last of the RSVPs.

Churchwise we have completed all but our final session with our Bishop. Have some homework left to complete before the final session with wedding ministry. Still need to make programs and centerpiece ideas are just past the brainstorming stage.

My final dress fitting was PERFECT. My dress size has dropped by two since my engagement session - and held. So no alterations were needed.

Yesterday my Maid of Honor and I finalized the reception menu. picked my walk down the aisle song, coordinated the ladies walk down the aisle, made the final decision on favors, and picked out my cake topper.

Here are the dresses (from David's Bridal) that the Junior Bridesmaids (Tracy's younger sisters) and the bridesmaid will wear. The Junior bridesmaids (left) will wear Regency, the bridesmaid (right) will wear black.


















The maid of honor's dress is going to be a surprise - but we did get a photo of her.


Now I don't know about the rest of you, but personally I can't wait to see photos of sweet Jaida (Tracy's little girl) ...


... wearing this beautiful number!


Best of luck to you both!

We'll be touching base one last time before the wedding.


And now it's giveaway time.

Congratulations to K on winning last week's contest.

This week's giveaway is a Swarovski pearl and crystal bracelet - which can be customized in white, cream, black, dark blue, mauve, purple, light grey or brown.

Wear it on your wedding day or gift it to one of your attendants in a color that will match her dress.

Value: $35

Rules remain the same.

Brides only, enter by leaving a comment, and remember to say where you are coming from or who sent you.

Contest closes on Thursday, September 23rd 2010 at 1900 EST - and the winner announced here and on Facebook on Friday, September 24th.

Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. I love it Lili. Thank you so very much for including us on your post. Wedding in 29 days and so excited. I'm here because I met you on a previous giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your stuff!! Just can't get enuf. (Got here from Facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got here from your Facebook page. Would love this for my maid of honour who is my sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on your FB page! I love this bracelet, so classic yet unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so elegant and beautiful! I am here because I saw your post on Facebook and I met you at Julie Allen Bridal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!I saw your post on facebook
    twils2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This contest is now officially closed - and the winner will be announced here and on Facebook tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete

 

Web Design by JoyfulRose